Get Foundation Evaluations On Slab, Pier And Beam Houses. FOUNDATION INSPECTIONS DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, PLANO or elsewhere in the DFW metroplex.
What is a Foundation Certification / Foundation Inspections / Foundation Report?
A foundation certification is a process initiated primarily by mortgage companies for people who desire a FHA / HUD, VA, or another type of government loan for a manufactured or mobile home. The loan underwriter requires that the manufactured home foundation be in compliance with FHA / HUD or VA guidelines before they can obtain a loan. A licensed engineer produces a foundation report, or engineering report certifying that the manufactured homes’ foundation system complies with the HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes (PFGMH – HUD 7584). The first step in obtaining a foundation certification or foundation report is to get a foundation inspection.
What We Do on Foundation Inspections:
- Provide next day service. Call today, get your foundation inspection done as soon as possible
- Provide a standard 3-5 day turn around for a certified letter from an engineer
- Provide 24-36 hour expedited service if required
- Provide foundation inspection services throughout DFW area
- Provide referrals to retrofit the foundation if the foundation report finds the foundation to be non-compliant
Price starts from $450. Contact us for details.